While every effort has been made to insure the accuracy of the information contained on this site,
NEWTON ABBOT 24 cannot vouch for the accuracy of information and disclaims any responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors, mis-representation,, loss disappointment or negligence suffered by reliance placed on information accessed on this site. To confirm accuracy and the current state of information, confirmation should be sort from the businesses or individuals referred to on this site. Any failure by services referred to on this site any liquidation of any company or any company or services that’s ceases to trade is disclaimed.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by PDO. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following bases:
a. Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for your personal use only and is solely for the purpose of obtaining holiday information;
b. No individual, company, or any other organisation may copy information from this website for the purpose of creating a mailing list. There are fees attached to the use of mailing lists supplied by third parties, whether this is with or without their consent. Persons making use of names and addresses from this web site without our prior written consent will become liable for the appropriate fee which is payable within seven days of receipt of our invoice. Note that the content of this website is seeded;
c. any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
d. no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
e. graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
f. the copyright notice (ie: Â© Internet24 LTD) must appear in all copie
g. no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from PDO;
any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
1. Access to and use of this site is provided by PDO subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. PDO reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst PDO endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, PDO will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily without notice.
5. Whilst PDO endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and PDO does not accept any liability for error or omission.
6. Part of this site contains materials submitted to PDO by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. PDO can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
7. PDO shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
8. PDO accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
9. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Failure to pay for advertising after submission via e-mail or by Verbal Contract will result in collection of payment for the length of period (in days) the listing was live on newtonabbot24.
11. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
12. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.