Butchery Assistant Team Leader - Jobs
comments powered by Disqus
Show on map
Address/LocationSES Recruitment Consultants Ltd 1 Union Street, Newton Abbot,
Show on map
Contact01626 362172Please click hereEmail Here
Butchery Assistant Team Leader
Date added: 21/09/10 | Permanent | Full Time | Other | Buckfastleigh | £20,280
An award winning, dynamic company is seeking a Butchery Assistant Team Leader to join their expanding team in Buckfastleigh, Devon.
As a Butchery Assistant Team Leader you will:
- Complete daily works order ensuring quality, amount, accuracy and productivity are maintained and movement of completed stock to be placed in correct areas.
- Monitor quality.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the department and attend weekly meetings with the recycling team leader to give feedback and make suggestions.
- Ensure health and safety regulations and maintain a high level of housekeeping.
- Help to introduce new members of the team and carry out the departmental part of the induction, completing the necessary paperwork and returning it to HR.
- Assist the team leader in resource management; making sure the area is properly resourced with the returns required for the day’s work.
- Help to ensure that all team members are developed to achieve their full potential.
- Review and maintain procedures within teams and ensuring clear communication to all team members on all areas and ensuring you represent team members’ feedback in meetings.
- Maintain records of and control departmental costs.
- Ensure accidents or injuries are attended by a first aider and are entered in the accident book, also making sure near-misses are logged in the appropriate health and safety file in the G drive.
- Attend any workshops and training as requested to aid your development.
- Assist in other areas of the business as required
The ideal Butchery Assistant Team Leader will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience within a Butchery role, used to portion control.
- Good organisational and people skills.
- Numerate and literate, a good team-worker with a good understanding of the hygiene levels required.