Christmas Arts and Crafts Fair
| Click for more images || |
A Christmas Arts and Crafts Fair is being run at the Village Hall on the 28th November in aid of the Pre-School, please come along and support the Pre School and it's a great time to buy some unusual and unique presents for your nearest and dearest. Please click below if you want more information.
The event is open from 10:30 until 4:00pm and there are many exciting stalls.
If you need to contact the organiser, please speak to Jackie Reynolds on 01626 333763 or 01626 333763 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a brief description of the stalls;
1. Lavender hearts, fabric gifts, cutie pegs,
2. Photography, fabric decorations, handmade teddy bears,
4. Handmade cards
5. Jewellery and cards
6. Rainbow quilts and cushions and personalised bags
7. Handmade butter fudge, gluten free cakes
8. Beaded and button jewellery
10. Stained glass
11. Handmade cards
12. Driftwood trees and other items
13. Crochet bags and Christmas items
14. Paintings and cards
15. Hand knitted baby clothes, toys and slate clocks
16. 17. 18. Embroidery items and general sewing.
19. Watercolour paintings, painted slates and knitted dolls
20. Patchwork and quilted bags cushions, stitched book covers cards and brooches.
21. 22. Jewellery, cards, boxes, cushions, original art work and gifts.
23. Unusual jewellery
24. Handmade bespoke cupcakes
25. Original artwork and cards