| Click for more images || |
Abbfest is a celebration of local food, drink, crafts and entertainment.
This year's Festival will run from Friday 21st September to Sunday 23rd September
Once again the festival will be held in the field next to Fermoys Garden Centre Totnes Road, Ipplepen, Newton Abbot TQ12 5TN.
Raising money for local charities and good causes.
WEEKEND TICKET ONLY £5 - ALLOWING UNLIMITED ENTRY FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND -
AVAILABLE TO BUY IN ADVANCE AT FERMOYS GARDEN CENTRE
OR NEWTON ABBOT TOURIST INFOMATION CENTRE NOW.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT 'EVERYTHING INK' AND 'THOMAS TROPHIES' IN QUEEN STREET, NEWTON ABBOT OR Dark Horizon Studio, 173 Union Street, TORQUAY
WEEKEND PASS AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE FOR ONLY £4.50 -
GREAT VALUE! PLEASE BUY ON LINE BEFORE THURSDAY AT MIDDAY TO ENSURE WE CAN POST OUT TO YOU IN TIME
* Over 150 Real Ales and Ciders, all brewed in Devon (including two silver medal winners at this year's Great British Beer Festival)
* 70 Devon Food and Craft stalls (Saturday & Sunday)
* Cookery Demonstrations (Saturday)
* Hog Roast; BBQ; Pies, Pizzas etc.
* Children's entertainment
* Keep up to date - Abbfest is now on Facebook - Tell your friends
* The Abbfest Draw has loads of prizes including a cash prize of £250 ! Must be worth a go.