Date added: 05/01/12 | Permanent | Full Time | Lab Technicians | Newton Abbot | £40000 – £45000
A Devon based company is seeking an Engineering Manager to join their expanding team in Newton Abbot.
As an Engineering Manager you will:
• Report to the Site Manager.
• Deliver set KPIs and business objectives.
• Deliver a robust service.
• Manage and control revenue capital budgets.
• Improve equipment effectiveness / reliability and maintain to the highest standards of quality, safety and performance.
• Commission and service machines.
• Negotiate service contracts and control contractors.
The ideal Engineering Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Engineering qualification (HND / Degree).
• Proven ability of using PPM systems.
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Techniques.
• Health and safety knowledge and qualifications.
• Food hygiene and FMCG knowledge.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Knowledge of diary principles and processes would be ideal.
• Knowledge of RCM techniques and principles would be desirable.
• Proven track record of project management to budget and timescales.
• IT Literate.
SES Recruitment Consultants Ltd
1 Union Street,