Date added: 26/01/11 | Permanent | Full Time | Sales | Paignton | £14,000 – £18,000
An exciting opportunity to join a successful, independent letting agent in Paignton who are looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to enhance their team. Your main duties will include:
· Assist with the management of the applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants.
· Register potential tenants, arranging and attending viewings.
· Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants to close deals.
· Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants.
· Complete referencing process and prepare tenancy agreements whilst maintaining communication with all parties throughout and providing a seamless service.
· Process new landlord and tenant insurance policies.
· Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, property inspections and maintenance repairs.
You must have previous experience in a similar role, be self motivated and able to work autonomously. Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential as is a full driving licence and your own car.
Fantastic opportunity for future career progression.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (no weekends involved)
£14,000 – £18,000 depending on experience
SES Recruitment Consultants Ltd
1 Union Street,