Studio / Production Coordinator
Date added: 17/01/11 | Permanent | Full Time | Marketing | Newton Abbot | up to £20,000
A Newton Abbot based company that offer an extensive range of quality products manufactured to your exact specification is seeking a Studio / Production Coordinator to join their expanding team. As a Studio / Production Coordinator you will:
· Maintain an effective traffic and communications system of the company’s varied design and print projects.
· Regulate the flow of work between clients and design studio.
· Coordinate design projects through the studio ensuring all jobs are logged and all Marketing Managers are kept up to date of any changes to deadlines, delivery dates, etc.
· Proof read marketing material.
· Ensure the print buying of the studio is kept at an effective rate and the best prices are being obtained.
· Liaise with existing external suppliers maintaining a strong working relationship and source new suppliers when necessary.
· Undertake basic overprint artwork projects and help with the basic artwork amends on existing jobs.
· Input timesheet data and provide an accurate account of chargeable and non chargeable time on the studio job spreadsheets.
· Provide assistance to the general administration of the studio.
The ideal Studio / Production Coordinator will hold the following skills and experiences:
· A wealth of design studio experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Knowledge of print production.
· Well organised with strong time management skills.
· Computer literate – familiarity with Quarkxpress, Indesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Excellent grammar and numeracy skills.
SES Recruitment Consultants Ltd
1 Union Street,