The Ipplepen Health Centre is located on Silver Street in the Village of Ipplepen.
The Kingskerswell Health Centre is off School Road.
This medical practice operates from two health centre premises both with free patient car parking and pharmacy facilities. Ipplepen Health Centre has an in house prescription dispensary and Kingskerswell Health Centre has an independent pharmacy on the premises.
Long term illness, Antenatal care, Mother and baby ,Healthy start, Travel vaccinations, Flu and pneumonia vaccinations, Minor surgery, Joint injections, Contraceptive services, Minor injuries, Child vaccinations, Anticoagulation monitoring, Post operative care, Cervical screening, Retinal screening, Smoking cessation, Ipplepen dispensary, Walk this way, Occupational vaccinations, Counselling, Drug & Alcohol mis-use, Expert patient programme, Hearing Tests
DOCTORS: Dr Nicholas D’arcy, Dr Nicholas Roberts, Dr Sally Roberts, Dr Paul Melling, Dr Phil Windless, Dr Kathryn Medcalf, Dr Anna Kennaird, Dr Chay Thomas.
Disabled access and facilities:
* Good access for the disabled to all consultation rooms at both health centres
* Designated parking bays close to the main entrances in both car parks.
* Use of a wheelchair on both sites to assist patients with mobilty problems.
* Hearing loop to assist patients with hearing aids.
* Patients who are deaf can email or fax the health centre about appointments and their consultations can be extended to allow time for written communication with the doctor or nurse.
* Patients who are blind may be able to phone us and if attending an appointment they can bring a guide dogs onto the premises.
* Kingskerswell Health Centre has a passenger lift to transport patients to and from the first floor
The surgery is open from 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday – except Bank and Public Holidays.
NB: Thursdays closed between 1.00pm and 3.00pm for training
Appointments now available between 6.30pm and 7.30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
* Wolborough Hill, Newton Abbot
* Two Mile Oak
* The Willows in Torquay.
To register with the practice you will need to complete the registration forms which are available from reception OR:
* Phone 01803 874455 (option 3) The forms will be posted to you
* Email the surgery and they will post the forms to you
* Forms available to print from the surgeries website
School Road, Kingskerswell, TQ12 5DJ
Silver Street, Ipplepen, TQ12 5QA