2 x Multi-skilled Engineers
Date added: 16/05/11 | Permanent | Full Time | Engineering | Newton Abbot | £25,000 – £30,000
Due to our client’s continued success, they are looking for 2 multi-skilled Engineers based at their multi-million pound high care manufacturing facility in Newton Abbot.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Manager, working as part of a skilled team you will be responsible for planned and unplanned maintenance of production equipment across the site as well as offering support to the production team. You will have the ability to diagnose and repair faults, have knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems. Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
Essential skills/experience needed:
· Commitment to food safety
· Understanding of electrical systems (ideally 17th edition)
· Good fault finding skills
· Enthusiastic and self motivated and plenty of initiative
· Effective communication skills
· Able to influence people to ensure standards are maintained
· Flexible approach to work and working hours
· Well presented and personable
· Experience in a good production environment
· Food hygiene qualification
· Refrigeration experience
· PLC programming
· A full driving licence
This is a permanent salaried position working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off pattern, 6.00am – 6.00pm.
£25,000 – £30,000
SES Recruitment Consultants Ltd
1 Union Street,